Path of Power Retreats
with Sara Salam
The Luminous Warrior PATH OF POWER (POP) takes you on an unprecedented journey of self-discovery and personal power. In these focused retreats, you will learn lessons, techniques, practices and tools that empower your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. You will be able to practically apply and integrate these tools into your life.
The POP Program is an effective, substantive, practical and rigorous journey that is divided into several retreats. Each retreat can be taken individually, or you can choose to step in for the full journey.
In the ancient traditions it is recognized that we must go through a personal healing and empowerment journey before we can truly align with our purpose and live our life with integrity, purpose and power. We have lost much of this wisdom in our modern world. The POP Program brings back the ancient wisdom and teachings and merges them with modern science to give you practical and useful ways to align your life with your purpose, live more courageously aligned with your divine mission, and make a positive impact on the world at large.
Dates and Topics:
- March 3-4: Empowering the Mind
- April 28-29: Relationship with Yourself
- May 26-27: Empowering the Body
- July 28 (9 AM – 9 PM) – July 29 (9 AM – 6 PM): Empowering Emotions & Improving Relationships
- September 22 (9 AM – 9 PM) – September 23 (9 AM – 6 PM): Soul Purpose in the Community
- October 27 (3 PM – 9 PM) - October 28 (9 AM – 6 PM) : Relationship with the World
- December 15 (3 PM – 9 PM) -December 16 (9 AM – 6 PM) : Personal Power and Purpose
Register in our MindBody Online Event Calendar!
Subscribe to our Google Event calendar to get instant notifications.
- Our Logistics Letter has more information on how to prepare for your workshop.
You have 3 options to participate in this journey:
- Register for one (1) POP workshop
- Step in for the full journey
- Pursue a POP Certification
Sara has been working with th Unseen Realms since 2007. As the Founder of Luminous Warrior, she is a powerful Teacher, Healer and a Guide on your journey. When Sara’s sister died in a tragic car accident at the age of 33, Sara was diagnosed with PTSD, suffered from depression, and had lost purpose in her life. Though the help of Shamanic Healing, Native Ceremonies, Energy Medicine and physical training, Sara recovered completely from depression, flashbacks and other dis-eases. It was through her experience of self healing techniques that she refocused her life toward diligently pursuing the creation of Luminous Warrior with the vision to offer others a Sacred Space for healing, transformation and empowerment. In 2010, Sara dedicated herself full-time to Luminous Warrior.