with Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo
Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo visits Luminous Warrior twice a year for a full-day of training in Kali blade and edged-weapon skills. Don’t miss the opportunity to train on knife and edged weapons defense! Kali, the Filipino fighting art featured in the Jason Bourne movie trilogy, has become world-renown for speed, power, and visceral effectiveness.
In our Kali workshops, you will:
- Enhance your self-defense capabilities against an attacker with or without a blade.
- Learn how to effectively implement survival skills against a knife attack.
- Practice drills that sharpen your defensive skills against various knife and edged-weapon attacks.
- Learn ways to maneuver the blade as a defensive weapon against an aggressive attacker.
- Develop your skills through partner and reactionary drills that will improve your ability to respond to and defend against a knife from a variety of angled attacks.
- Experience how to effectively apply your skills in situational self defense scenarios.
Our workshops are open to all levels of experience.
Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo’s workshops do fill to capacity, so register early. Space is limited.
Dates and Topics:
- October 2011
- April 2012
- The next workshop has not yet been announced. Stay tuned…
About Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo
Dennis Ocampo is a “Mas Guru” of SinaTirsiaWali (STW) Kali and Director of the International SinaTirsiaWali Kali System. He has over 15 years of experience in STW Kali and is one of the leading Master Instructors in Filipino Martial Arts (FMA). Mas Guru Dennis Ocampo has trained hundreds of men and women in “street” protection survival based upon STW Kali and has taught numerous personal protection seminars for public schools, women’s groups, law enforcement, and military personnel in the use of blade, impact weapon, and empty-hand combatives and tactics. Mas Guru Dennis’ dedication is to spread the Filipino Martial Arts and teach practitioners how to REACT, DEFEND, SURVIVE.