Training for Krav Maga Instructors
School Owners: take your self defense program to the next level!
Luminous Warrior has designed an exclusive Instructor seminar that includes:
- Making your class more accessible to students of various ages and abilities
- Supporting and working with students who are survivors of trauma or live with PTSD, including:
- What happens in the Fight-Flight-Freeze response and how to come back to balance
- What happens in an adrenaline dump and ways to remove leftover adrenaline
- The steps to follow when a student has a flashback
- How to be of service to students in domestic violence situations
This course contains:
- Teaching segments in which you will have the opportunity to receive feedback from your peers and instructors on issues such as ethics, physical contact, language, motivation, and drills
- Training segments in which you will be able to review techniques with other fellow instructors
- Lecture segment in which you will learn about important concepts and practical tools to enhance the quality and effectiveness of your teaching
- Community segments in which you will be able to socialize and exchange with other school owners and instructors
This one-of-a-kind experience will help you improve student retention, enhance instructor performance, and foster community engagement inside and outside of your training space. This 3-day seminar is available for Martial Arts and Krav Maga school owners and certified instructors.